E-Commerce & Operations Analyst
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: New York, NY
Length: Long-Term Available
Contrix is a customer-centric e-commerce company that has consistently set the standard in the online magazine subscription industry. The Company’s primary goals revolve around new subscriber acquisition for the 1,000 plus titles in its catalog. The Company utilizes proprietary technology to leverage paid search, affiliate, and viral marketing efforts. Due to recent growth, Contrix is seeking generalists to assist with day to day operations and marketing tasks. This position offers tremendous insight into the inner workings of an ecommerce company from both Marketing and Operations perspectives.
What we’re after, i.e. qualifications include:
Minimum 2-years of experience
Analytical and able to solve problems efficiently.
Nimble – able to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly with a sense of urgency.
Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently.
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced Excel experience.
Fantastic communication skills – great on the phone and ability to draft clear & grammatically correct communications.
Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to meet and exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
As an E-Commerce & Operations Analyst, applicants should be comfortable wearing many hats and be prepared to work on a variety of projects. Additionally, you should feel comfortable working in a small environment of about 8-10 people.
Operational Oversight Duties:
- Oversee and manage company’s outsourced customer service group;
- Analyze issues to identify potential system problems and improvements;
- Work with in-house developers to optimize website and processes;
- Maintaining operational systems documentation via internal wiki;
- Develop recurring e-commerce reporting;
- Analysis and monitoring of ongoing revenue streams including acquisition costs and profitability by channel and client;
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify opportunities for increasing sales and reducing costs;
- Ongoing analysis of Google Analytics data to identify opportunities and problems.
- Identify and recommend optimization opportunities;
- Tackle new projects as they arise
Other duties include…
- Entry level bookkeeping and QuickBooks management
- General organizational office tasks
- Internet research
- Experience working in a high-volume processing environment.
- Familiarity with SEM and SEO, but more important is an ability to learn fast.
- Experience with phone and/or online customer service.
What You’ll Get:
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits;
- Learning & Development opportunities;
- Unlimited snacks and caffeine, happy hours, and other cool perks!
Send your cv/resume to:
Contrix Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing opportunity to all qualified individuals, without regard to actual
or perceived age, sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, disability, predisposed genetic characteristics,
marital status, domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a victim of domestic violence, veteran status,
socio-economic status or other personal characteristics that may be protected by law. All employment-related activities are conducted on a
non-discriminatory basis and in full compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.
NO RECRUITERS - WE WILL HANG UP ON YOU